Serving Those Who Serve
At On Q Financial, Inc. we’re honored to have the opportunity to serve veterans with their home financing needs by providing VA Loans. The Veteran’s Administration (VA) allows the borrower to finance up to 100% of the purchase price (if the value is supported) of their primary home and allows the seller to pay up to 4% seller concessions.
VA home loans are a powerful tool for purchasing or refinancing home mortgages and generally offer low interest rates, easier qualification standards, less strict credit and income standards and no prepayment penalties.
What Are the Benefits of a VA Home Loan?
- Fixed-rate mortgage (10, 15, 20, 25, and 30-year terms)
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (5 year ARM, interest rate adjusts 5 years from the note date)
- Interest Rate reduction loan with no appraisal, no credit qualifying
- 100% financing on a CASH out refinance
- Seller can pay up to 4% seller concessions
- Nontraditional credit allowed
- Manufactured double wide homes
- High Balance loans
If you’re a veteran, currently on active duty, a National Guard or Reserve member you may be eligible for a VA loan. An unmarried surviving spouse of a veteran who died on active duty or later from service-connected causes may also be eligible for the home loan benefit. Contact an On Q Mortgage Consultant to see if you’re eligible for a VA Loan or refinance. We look forward to serving you!
Other conditions and restrictions may apply