Effective: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice for California Residents is a supplement to On Q Financial, Inc.’s which can be found on our website at onqfinancial.com. This applies to all visitors, users and other who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). On Q Financial, Inc. has incorporated this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and other applicable laws. The terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”) through our website. We may have collected personal information from consumers since January 1, 2020 in the following categories:
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA or clinical trial data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA) and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
On Q Financial, Inc. obtains the categories of person information listed above from the following sources:
- Directly from you from forms you complete or products and services you purchase or documents that you provide to complete the loan process.
- Indirectly from you such as our observing your actions on our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us. This would include e-mail addresses.
- Our response to a survey that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- From third-party business partners such as social media sites, advertising networks and analytics providers.
Use of Personal Information
Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, tracking the usage of our website. Even if we do not retain information, it still will be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
We also use information that you provide us, including any personal information:
- To give you information on our products and services.
- To provide you with information you’ve requested regarding our products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you notices about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- For any purpose with your consent.
On Q Financial may use personal information for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill the reason you provided the information. For example inquiring about a loan product that would require us to use your personal information to respond your inquiry. We may save your information to inform you of any new products or services.
- To create, maintain and secure your account with us.
- To process your request for a loan.
- To provide support to your inquiries by validating your personal information.
- To respond to a law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
- For research and analysis to improve our website and mobile application.
- To evaluate and analysis the sale or transfer of On Q Financial assets, including but not limited to our servicing portfolio.
Sharing Personal Information
On Q Financial, will disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We only share that information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties that we partner with to offer loan products and services to you.
- Data Aggregators.
Sale of Personal Information
On Q Financial has not sold personal information since January 1, 2020 which is the effective date of the CCPA.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information about you that we collected.
- The category of sources from which the personal information was collected.
- The purpose for collecting personal information about you.
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information about you and the categories of personal information that was disclosed and the purpose for disclosing the personal information about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Request we delete your personal information, unless the CCPA recognizes and exception.
- Be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
We will acknowledge receipt of your request and advise you how long we expect it will take to respond once we have verified your identity. Requests for specific pieces of personal information will require additional information to verify your identity.
If you submit a request on behalf of another person, we may require proof of authorization and verification if identity directly from the person for whom you are submitting a request.
In some instances, we may not be able to honor your request. For example, we will not honor your request if we cannot verify your identity or if we cannot verify that you have the authority to make a request on behalf of another person. Additionally, we will not honor your request where an exception applies, such as where the disclosure of personal information would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of another consumer or where the personal information that we maintain about you is not subject to the CCPA’s access or deletion rights.
We will advise you in our response if we are not able to honor your request. We will not provide social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or government issued identification number, financial account numbers, account passwords or security questions and answers, or any specific pieces of information if the disclosure presents the possibility of unauthorized access that could result in identity theft or fraud or unreasonable risk to data or systems and network security.
We will work to process all verified requests within 45 days pursuant to the CCPA. If we need an extension for an additional 45 days in order to process the request, we will provide you with an explanation for the delay.
How to exercise your rights:
Complete the Online Personal Information Request form located here, and either email or print and mail to:
On Q Financial, Inc.
615 S. River Dr. #170
Tempe, AZ 85281
If you have questions about this CCPA please call our toll free number 877-957-3317 and leave a message for Compliance Privacy.