Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
ooking to expand your purchase volume and take your personal brand to the next level in Springfield, Missouri? On Q Financial is a five star rated, TOP National mortgage lender. With a rich tradition of realtor and builder focused partnerships, we believe the dream of homeownership is inclusive. We are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. Level up and join our family, you'll be working with:
- Regional Managers focused on coaching and mentoring you to your fullest potential
- A direct line to leadership where your voice is heard and needs are understood
- Best in-class and fully remote enabled technology across the organization
- Marketing solutions and branding strategies that are tailored to your individual goals
- A rapid onboarding process, allowing for personal applications within 48 hours
- A prescriptive 90 day organizational assimilation process
- A custom activity and personalized business planning exercise
- Organizational leaders with an average of twenty plus years of mortgage experience to support lead and grow aspiring talent
- On Q Financial's history is being a purchase business focused organization that fosters the entrepreneurial spirit of being a Senior Mortgage consultant. Competitive with industry leading product offerings and rates.
- Originate mortgage loans in compliance with On Q Financial requirements and federal and local regulations.
- Work with customers by providing best loan solution for each customer, providing continual updates and advice throughout process.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with realtors, developers, builders, community/network sources and other referrals.
- Spend significant time outside of office in business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders, realtors and other business channel associates.
- Meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- Comply with all disclosure requirements and time frames.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of origination experience with residential mortgage banking.
- Have an established, consistent source of referral-based business from realtors, builders, attorneys, financial professionals and other sources.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Proven current experience funding conforming and Government loans.
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients.
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports.
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings with builders and developers.
- Highly motivated, professional, desire to be the best.
- Must be knowledgeable about and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be NMLS Certified.
- SAFE registration required at time of employment.
- Must meet Consumer Financial Protection Bureau loan originator qualification requirements starting January 1, 2014.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Junior Digital Design Artist
On Q Financial is seeking a talented Junior Digital Design Artist! Do you want to start a career in Digital Marketing, but lack the experience other companies are looking for?
On Q Financial is seeking a brand marketing specialist to help with some very specific areas of our organization.
This exciting role will oversee the successful processing of bi-monthly payroll and act as an administrator for Compensafe.
Junior Analyst – Finance
Are you strategically minded, organized and able to present relevant and insightful information in a concise and easily comprehensible manner? If so, we’re hiring a Junior Analyst, and you might just be perfect for the role.
On Q Financial is looking for an experienced, technical, and passionate SEO Specialist! The ideal candidate has experience ranking pages, acquiring backlinks, identifying problem areas within a website, and a passion to keep up to date on the latest SEO trends & changes.
Counterparty Risk Review Associate
Tap into your experience collecting and reviewing the counterparty requirements for our new and existing clients. As our new Counterparty Risk Review Associate, you’ll be an integral part of our expanding TPO department.
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Are you looking for a fast-paced work environment with some great benefits? If so, then On Q Financial might have the job for you. Find out more and apply today!
Social Media Manager
To elevate On Q Financials’ National & Local brand through social media, we need a witty, energetic, and personable Social Media Manager to join our team!
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Plano, Texas
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Houston, Texas
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Reno, Nevada
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Las Vegas, Nevada
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Henderson, Nevada
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Colorado Springs, Colorado
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Cherry Creek, Colorado
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Irvine, California
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Bakersfield, California
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tempe, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Sedona, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Scottsdale, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Prescott, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Gilbert, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Wilmington, North Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Arrowhead, Arizona
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Camas, Washington
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Rehoboth, Delaware
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Jacksonville, North Carolina
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Jacksonville.
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Owings Mill, Maryland
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Owings Mill, Maryland.
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Durham, North Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tallahassee, Florida
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Greensboro, North Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Seneca, South Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Greenville, North Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Savannah, Georgia
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Easley, South Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Anderson, South Carolina
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Alpharetta, Georgia
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Springfield, Missouri
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Lake Ozark, Missouri
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Columbia, Missouri
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Chesterfield, Missouri
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Puyallup, Washington
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Redmond, Oregon
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – San Diego, California
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Lisbon, North Dakota
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Lewiston, Idaho
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Lake Oswego
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant -Woodstock Georgia
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Woodstock, Georgia.
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tustin California
Regional Mortgage Sales Recruiter
Responsible for the execution of product marketing and marketing communications strategies to help grow On Q Financial’s market presence and business.
On Q Financial is seeking a highly qualified Transaction Coordinator in Easley, South Carolina with a passion for customer service and experience in the mortgage industry.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We at On Q Financial always ensure that any interaction with our company is safe and secure. We do this by conducting thorough phone screenings and follow up with video interviews to make sure you’re qualified for the position before moving forward in person.
During these interactions, we never ask for personal financial information. We are cautious regarding interactions with prospective employees, so please be advised and stay safe!
DỊCH VỤ VƯỢT BẬC