Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities of network operations, IT support, and information security program for the organization. Key IT areas of responsibility include Infrastructure engineering, Information Security, helpdesk support with an emphasis on delivery, quality, and security. This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks, operational standards, end-to-end security as well as performance metrics to support the organization's growth. Partner with SVP of Technology to support hybrid cloud transition for application development and database engineering. Manage multiple teams to drive key initiatives for the organization. This job will be playing a crucial role in translating the strategic to tactical and will require candidates who will not shy away from rolling up their sleeves to get the tasks completed. A successful candidate for this position will bring a solid background in networking, cloud operations along with experience managing multiple teams, align business objectives with IT support strategy.
- Evolve and implement IT infrastructure, network operation, and end-user support strategy to align with business objectives
- Develop, plan, and implement a robust information security program for the organization
- Lead, manage, and mentor infrastructure and support teams. Coach them to identify, prioritize and resolve issues, create long term and short term goals for the team and monitor progress
- Review, develop and enhance existing information technology policies
- Support application development and database engineering teams of IT to enable their vision
- Partner with the business to develop roadmaps for IT areas including Infrastructure and information security
- Hands-on leadership and involvement with projects and support requirements to help team members as well as business objectives
- Develop and enhance service level agreements and key performance indicators for responsible areas
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure performance and availability objectives and SLAs are satisfied, stay tuned to future technical capabilities and direction, and work continuously to increase operational efficiency for On Q
- Instill a culture of security by design in all areas of IT to manage all On Q informational assets
- Promote the professional development of employees through open communication, effective performance reviews, and personnel actions
- Work closely with the Technology leadership team to identify solutions to meet or exceed business requirements and to understand the impact of service interruptions on respective business areas
- Provide technical leadership and professional guidance to managers and staff to ensure long term succession and development
- Embraces On Q’s core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast, and simplifying
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a management role, leading teams, and managing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field or management-related fields
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Mortgage Industry/Mortgage Platforms experience is a plus
- Experience or education in Information Security related areas
- Proven ability to develop high-performance teams, driving for growth and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage multiple workstreams of a large-scale program with complex interdependencies and multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project management delivery methodology, with demonstrated ability to optimize team performance
- Experience in re-engineering processes, end-to-end process mapping, diagnosing business imperatives and driving change
- Strong presentation and communication skills - ability to articulate and tell a story to senior leadership
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Able to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Attention to detail with a logical thought process
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote brand products.
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.