Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. As part of this role, you will configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end, refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes. Partnering with Manager, Database Engineering, Sr Database Engineer, BI and Infrastructure teams to optimize system design including but not limited to data processing, storage, querying, reporting, data integration.
- Development/support of MS SQL server code including complex optimized SQL queries.
- Developing and maintaining stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Good understanding of performance factors such as indexes, T-SQL techniques, execution plans and statistics.
- Design, document, and implement solutions for instance monitoring, maintenance, replication, etc.
- Build ETL which loads complex data warehouse objects including dimensions, hierarchies, fact tables, aggregates and maintain existing once.
- Work with a cross functional team to understand the business issues or identify opportunities and gather Bl system requirements.
- Design, build and deploy customer facing Bl solutions (Analysis cubes, Power BI) and build the reporting metadata layer.
- Design, develop, and support Azure SQL Database data marts and cubes using Azure Analytical Services (AAS) for functional area data consumers.
- Work collaboratively with others within and outside of the engineering function to achieve goals, improve processes, and optimize system design (Agile, Scrum team)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions in Azure specializing in any of the following technologies: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL and Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Functions.
- 3+ years of experience in developing a relational & non-relational data platform/data pipeline using Azure cloud solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience and familiarity with Microsoft’s Business Intelligence stack, specifically Power BI, SSAS and SSIS.
- 3+ years using SSAS, with proficiency in MDX and DAX.
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL and T-SQL experience required
- SQL optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience with core competencies in Data Structures, Rest/SOAP API’s, JSON
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.