Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
The Credit Manager is responsible for the review and administration of Underwriting and Closing Quality Control program, and updating of underwriting guidelines and policies including overseeing a team consisting of Post-Closing Underwriting, Closing and Prefund auditing. You will review and determine post-closing underwriting errors with tracking for quality purposes. You will also review and respond to investor suspense items, FHA/VA insuring issues, monthly QC audit and monthly review of errors with Underwriters and Underwriting Managers. In addition, you will coordinate with Secondary Marketing on non-salable loans to determine the most cost-effective approach, oversee and expedite internal refinances and be responsible for Pre-Fund QA reviews and tracking of trends.
- Mentors and manages Prefund QA Underwriter, Closing QC Specialist and Post Closing QC Underwriting team!
- Reviews Jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and bond issues in all facets of risk review (Credit, Income, Collateral, etc.).
- Evaluates potential overall risk in determining QC functions and reallocation to agency when dealing with investor issues.
- Coordinates with various areas within On Q (Finance, Insuring, Servicing, etc.) to resolve issues with errors on loans.
- Responds to monthly QC audit for both Closing and Underwriting findings, evaluate if errors have occurred in either area and track errors accordingly. Responds and disputes findings that are inaccurate.
- Coordinates and monitors internal refinances.
- Tracks and reports Underwriting errors based on Significance level.
- Participates in special projects and miscellaneous assignments based on business needs.
- Works closely with Operations and Training on identified trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college business coursework preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years as a Sr. Underwriter. DE and SAR required.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage banking.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Working knowledge of servicing capabilities in Loan Originations System, including but not limited to loan set up, payment application and loan transfers.
- Full understanding of various laws and regulations including Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act, Truth in Lending, Fair Lending, FDCPA, FFDCPA, GLBA and escrow administration.
- Ability to audit and analyze work outputs by interpreting government agency and department guidelines/standards.
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to analyze problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong, professional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel, Windows environment).
- Ability to multi-task and have a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tustin California
Are you a proven Mortgage Loan Originator that is primed to take your book of business to the next level? On Q Financial is seeking seasoned mortgage experts to join our high-performing team. Apply Today!
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant -Woodstock Georgia
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Woodstock, Georgia.
Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote brand products.
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.