Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of our IT infrastructure family. Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, the highest level of time management and the ability to adapt to a fast changing environment. The Jr Cloud Systems Administrator is responsible for evaluating, developing and supporting on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Collaborating with IT and DevOps to ensure that the infrastructure meets requirements.
- Oversees and ensures the uptime of IT infrastructure
- Oversees and develops cloud infrastructure
- Maintains hybrid Azure Active Directory environment
- Provides technical expertise in a consult capacity for both technical and non-technical business partners
- IaaS/SaaS architecture, deployment and maintenance
- Cloud security monitoring strategy and implementation improvements
- Tuning security tools
- Manage/Configure network assets
- Fields escalated requests from helpdesk
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships
- Participates in IT team’s efforts to analyze root causes of major and/or high frequency problems
- Provides analysis, mitigation plan, and implementation where applicable
- Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Documents, updates, and maintains policies and procedures
- Maintains Exchange Online environment
- Participates in On Call afterhours rotation
- Other duties as assigned or as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Information Systems or related preferred
- Any Microsoft Cloud/MCSE/MCSA/Azure or AWS Certifications preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a systems administration role
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Experience working with server less cloud infrastructure technologies
- Advanced networking experience in switching, firewalls and cloud VPCs
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Exchange online experience
- Must be able to work independently to bring projects to completion on a timely basis without sacrificing quality or customer service.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.