Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Enter and update LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
- Confirm lock is accurate and correct as needed.
- Scan documentation as needed into Encompass.
- Prepare and/or Reviews Closing Disclosures.
- Prepare Loan Documents for loan closing, ensuring all data needed is included and forward to appropriate parties.
- Confirm employment verification within specified time-frame prior to closing.
- Review Closing Disclosures when received and makes necessary corrections.
- Review loan package for any errors; communicates with Title, Processor or MC to resolve issues prior to funding.
- Review all open conditions for completion.
- Balance and confirm with Title after all funding conditions are met and signed off.
- Order warehouse wire as appropriate for individual loan; send confirmation to all parties once wire is completed in warehouse.
- Update LOS (Encompass) to fund and close loan.
- Transfer completed file to Post-Closing.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience closing/funding residential mortgage loans.
- Proven ability to fund a minimum of 40 loans per month.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- FHA/VA/BOND experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of LE, CD, TIL and RESPA rules.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Loan Officers, production, processing, underwriting, and other internal and external partners.
- Ability to prepare and review loans documents with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, procedural guidelines and government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and to apply math concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and to solve problems with variables.
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with focus on customer service.
- Must be a team player.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.