Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
The Accounting Assistant helps the finance team with Accounts Payable, general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication. This role assists with ensuring timely and accurate accounting and bill payments. This position also presents the opportunity for additional growth if the candidate demonstrates capacity and capability. Hybrid remote role; work 4 days from home and 1 day at our Headquarters in Tempe, AZ.
- Open, record, and distribute daily accounting mail
- Assist with A/P Check runs, including preparing checks and remittance for mailing
- Scan incoming invoices, distribute and save as applicable
- Enter invoices into accounts payable system, ensure account amounts and coding
- Scan, save, upload and attach invoices to A/P record in accounting system
- Assist with researching and responding to A/P inquiries
- Prepare special allocation journal entries using Microsoft Excel, ensure accuracy
- Coordinate vendor communications to set up ACH or Credit Card Payments
- Assist with Vendor Management including 1099 Reporting
- Assist with researching Appraisals Payable and other outstanding amounts
- Assist with downloading transactions from multiple sites
- Receive, research, record and prepare checks for deposit, including contact with external parties
- Reconcile and review General Ledger accounts as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Financial Services or Mortgage experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Accounting Software or ERP systems
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Collaborative and proactive communication
- Embraces On Q’s core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast and simplifying
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain accuracy while working in a fast paced, high transaction volume environment
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
- Opportunity to work remote 4 days per week and 1 day at HQ in Tempe, AZ
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tustin California
Are you a proven Mortgage Loan Originator that is primed to take your book of business to the next level? On Q Financial is seeking seasoned mortgage experts to join our high-performing team. Apply Today!
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant -Woodstock Georgia
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Woodstock, Georgia.
Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote brand products.
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.