Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new client relationships while also maintaining and growing existing client relationships within a regional correspondent and wholesale sales channel. The primary objective being that of increasing market share (both value and volume) through new and existing partner relationships. This position will deliver a high level of support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients. Success in this role includes high-level leadership both internally and externally to our clients and third-party partners. This position reports to the Regional Manager.
- Networks and prospects for new correspondent and wholesale channel clients and identifies opportunities to cultivate new client relationships
- Create increased partner contacts by continuously prospecting for new partners using all available methodologies (e.g. cold-call, in-person, technology based)
- Manages customer relationships within the correspondent and wholesale channel in an assigned territory
- Educate correspondent and wholesale channel partners about On Q Financial services and value propositions to help find solutions to fit their business needs
- Help partners analyze their business model and add value by assisting them in developing innovative solutions
- Assist with operational and procedural expansion of the correspondent and wholesale channel
- Grow profitable correspondent and wholesale channel market share
- Maintain active communication with the operations teams concerning partner needs
- Become proficient in the ongoing use of proprietary and industry software
- Represents the company at local or regional trade shows and conferences
- Consistently provides detailed and knowledgeable answers to more complicated questions and issues raised by correspondents and wholesale and internal personnel
- Makes the correspondent and wholesale channel clients comfortable with their transactions by providing timely and accurate information thereby creating raving fans for On Q Financial
- Serve as a professional representative of On Q embracing our core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast and having fun
- Contribute to On Q’s mission of making the dream of homeownership a reality for all, supporting our vision that The Dream of Home Ownership is Inclusive
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required, associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Correspondent and/or Wholesale Lending.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Knowledge of basic computer software programs, including Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and internet search sites.
- Track record of sales success in presentation planning and delivery.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability nurture accounts and partnerships to accomplish sales goals.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record in driving pipeline generation through outbound prospecting strategies.
- Experience managing a large client base with relatively short sales cycle.s
- Strategic mindset always focused on the next opportunity to build the sales channel.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment.
- Financial Services and, if possible, correspondent lending experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management.
- Experience with Encompass a plus.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tustin California
Are you a proven Mortgage Loan Originator that is primed to take your book of business to the next level? On Q Financial is seeking seasoned mortgage experts to join our high-performing team. Apply Today!
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant -Woodstock Georgia
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Woodstock, Georgia.
Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote brand products.
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.