Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
We are seeking seasoned professionals to evangelize our brand, grow the On Q Financial origination team and lead the pursuit of strategic industry partners. Are you a proven sales recruiter or geo-focused business developer that is looking to take your career to the next level? On Q Regional Business Development Executives partner with their aligned Regional Vice President to expand the On Q presence and footprint through both the acquisition of culturally aligned sales professionals and strategic partnerships in the realtor/broker and builder space. This is a mission-critical role at On Q that will be at the core of our growth strategy and geo expansion.
- Build and manage a geo-targeted recruitment pipeline of qualified mortgage sales professionals, real estate brokerages and new home builders.
- Lead the ongoing pursuit of educational conversations with prospects.
- Be the brand ambassador for On Q Financial in your assigned region to expand the On Q presence Partner with the Regional Vice President, Business Development and Marketing leadership to consistently evaluate and adapt to the competitive offerings and messaging in the region.
- Acts as a compelling communicator and business consultant with the ability to engage the attention of highly in-demand busy Mortgage Sales Professionals and other strategic business partners.
- Collaborate on the ongoing creative messaging and delivery methods of On Q’s unique value proposition to the masses.
- Identify, establish, and expand Builder and Realtor Relationships, procuring the opportunity to be considered as Preferred Lender and potential joint venture.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school graduate with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mortgage sales/business development, recruitment, or talent acquisition role.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Mortgage Sales and or recruiting experience a near must-have.
- The ability to work both as an individual contributor and collaborate as a team player.
- A highly competitive and self-starter mentality.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of success.
- Exceptional research, consulting, and executive sourcing abilities.
- Ability to network, strengthen and cultivate relationships.
- Previous experience in successfully growing new markets.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Ability to maintain a large pipeline of prospects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to positively project the Company.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to accurately prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
- Industry leading total compensation package.
- Expected year 1 income to quota of 160k+ and 200k+ in subsequent years.
- A collaborative environment aligned directly to organizational leaders.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant – Tustin California
Are you a proven Mortgage Loan Originator that is primed to take your book of business to the next level? On Q Financial is seeking seasoned mortgage experts to join our high-performing team. Apply Today!
Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant -Woodstock Georgia
Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five-star-rated national mortgage lender, seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Consultant in Woodstock, Georgia.
Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote brand products.
As a member of the marketing team, the Creative Director will define the creative vision for On Q, including advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional