Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing. Responsible for insuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy and/or other guidelines or regulations. Communicates with borrowers, Mortgage Consultants, Transaction Coordinators, Title/Escrow companies and others as needed, providing timely and accurate information.
- Review submitted documentation for accuracy and completeness as it relates to On Q requirements and standards for underwriting submission. Make calculations as needed.
- Make introduction calls to borrower(s) with 24 hours of receiving file followed by email letting them know who you are (name and position), what to expect during the process and what documentation may be needed to submit file to underwriting
- Request and receive missing or additional documentation needed directly from the borrower.
- Verify data submitted by the Mortgage Consultant (MC) or Transaction Coordinator (TC) on the loan application.
- Review credit reports and verify borrower’s credit history; make calculations and communicate with borrower on any issues.
- Discuss any address and name variations with borrower.
- Follow up on and check property appraisals and issues requiring further clarification; order appraisal conditions.
- Gather insurance documents, review file for proper disclosures.
- Communicate and coordinate all aspects of loan process with MC’s, TC’s, borrowers, title companies, brokers. and other business partners regarding loan status.
- Ensure compliance with On Q and/or regulatory requirements.
- Prepare pipeline and bonus reports for management.
- Manage loan pipeline efficiently by getting loans closed on time, making lock expirations, and managing cancellations in a timely manner.
- Make the customer comfortable with the transaction from start to finish by providing timely, accurate information and creating raving fans for On Q Financial.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of recent direct residential mortgage loan processing
- Proven experience processing FHA, VA, and Bond loans.
- Proven record of funding of 20+ loans per month
- Encompass Experience Preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus, but not required
- One Time Close / New Construction experience preferred but not required
- Ability to process loans accurately and efficiently in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of DU and LP systems.
- Strong understanding of TILA and RESPA rules.
- Ability to structure files based on investor guidelines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, procedural guidelines and government regulations.
- Ability to review, analyze and calculate qualifying income documentation from personal and business tax returns and other documents.
- Ability to review, analyze and calculate asset documentation(s)
- Proactively manage personal pipeline with daily review of files to insure timely follow up, UW submission of files in order to meet estimate closing and lock expiration dates per company’s turn time requirement
- Accurately update LOS with critical data and dates daily.
- Provide timely responses to management on weekly pipeline reviews.
- Provide customers with all loan decisions within regulatory requirements (including approvals, suspensions, declinations and needs letters)
- Ability to deal with variables, interpret instructions and apply common sense understanding
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customer service focus.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates
- Must be a team player
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional