Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
What you will do as the VP of Marketing
As On Q Financial’s VP of Marketing you will work with the CEO to set and carry out all marketing initiatives in support of the company's objectives. Additionally, you will lead, build and coach a high-performing marketing team in order to develop strategies that deliver strong conversion rates across all our media channels. This is a results-focused role that is critical to the company’s success and will be heavily measured by outcomes produced by the marketing department.
- Develop strong organic web growth strategies that focus on SEO.
- Manage paid advertising/media.
- Oversee hiring, training and development of the marketing team.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Enhance and research methods, data sources and tools to create a comprehensive view of the consumer experience including consistent measurement of satisfaction, advocacy, competitiveness, and needs.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns and improve as necessary.
- Manage quarterly and annual marketing business planning of the company’s objectives.
- Oversee and manage public relations and social media; build strategy with internal team leveraging industry trends and research to improve external presence.
- Work closely with the sales team to align sales goals with marketing strategies.
- Leverage CRM to ensure success.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field preferred (Business, Computer Science, or Public Relations)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Marketing Director/Vice President related roles
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Understanding of the components of a high-functioning website, and can communicate to a web development team and design team effectively to drive projects and updates forward.
- Willingness to communicate with the CEO outside of 9-5 work hours.
- Understands the costs associated with sourcing and producing loans and can factor it into marketing strategies at a high level.
- Strong aptitude for analytics, creative problem solving, and an ability to drive projects to completion is essential.
- Drive to improve processes continuously, with a growth mindset and desire to optimize.
- A deep understanding of current creative trends in content marketing and social media in addition to a demonstrated experience delivering quality content across emerging marketing channels and technologies.
- A genuine passion to improve the mortgage industry.
- Ability to bring out the best in the team.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
Responsible for the execution of product marketing and marketing communications strategies to help grow On Q’s market presence and business.
Front – End Developer
If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team!
Business Development Recruiter
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced mortgage professionals. Recruits Mortgage Consultants and provides proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership at Corporate Headquarters while helping to make On Q Financial an employer of choice.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Branch Sales Manager
This role is responsible for leading and managing mortgage consultants and transaction coordinators in their applicable branch office(s).
Transaction Coordinator III
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator in Bellevue Washington with a passion for customer service and experience in the mortgage industry.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
VP, Business Development
The ideal candidate will provide proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership in all regions across the country and at Headquarters.
Jr. Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing assistance in developing communications and strategies to build an overall marketing plan.
The Correspondent Transaction Manager is a key role within the correspondent division and acts as the liaison to support Account Executives and Sellers.
The VP of Marketing will work with the CEO to set goals and lead a high-performing team. To be successful this person needs to be results-focused.
As a Loan Officer, you will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance and ensure they get the loan product best for their situation.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional