Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
What you will do as a Marketing Specialist at On Q Financial
This role will be responsible for providing assistance in developing communications, social media, advertising, copywriting and graphic design used by On Q Financial Mortgage Consultants and others as needed. Additionally, responsibilities include, analyzing the company’s promotional potential and providing assistance in creating and executing an overall marketing plan.
- Research industry and company news in order to update and maintain social media presence.
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories for internal distribution.
- Coordinate and record videos for the YouTube channel.
- Design flyers, presentations, postcards and other market collateral.
- Collaborating with Sales and Management on new marketing ideas, collateral and events.
- Work with CRM systems to manage Sales team client databases and their marketing efforts.
- Utilize marketing e-mail systems to mass market on behalf of Sales and Business Development teams.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Advertising strongly preferred.
- One to two years related experience and/or training helpful.
- Experience in or knowledge of real estate or financial services preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable customer service to clients, internal and external.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to effectively write and present information in group or one-on-one situations.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Excellent computer skills (in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suite; InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress highly desired).
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
Responsible for the execution of product marketing and marketing communications strategies to help grow On Q’s market presence and business.
Front – End Developer
If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team!
Business Development Recruiter
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced mortgage professionals. Recruits Mortgage Consultants and provides proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership at Corporate Headquarters while helping to make On Q Financial an employer of choice.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Branch Sales Manager
This role is responsible for leading and managing mortgage consultants and transaction coordinators in their applicable branch office(s).
Transaction Coordinator III
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator in Bellevue Washington with a passion for customer service and experience in the mortgage industry.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
VP, Business Development
The ideal candidate will provide proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership in all regions across the country and at Headquarters.
Jr. Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing assistance in developing communications and strategies to build an overall marketing plan.
The Correspondent Transaction Manager is a key role within the correspondent division and acts as the liaison to support Account Executives and Sellers.
The VP of Marketing will work with the CEO to set goals and lead a high-performing team. To be successful this person needs to be results-focused.
As a Loan Officer, you will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance and ensure they get the loan product best for their situation.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional