Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
***MUST HAVE MARKETING EXPERIENCE!***We are looking for an experienced Front - End Developer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to join our TEAM. If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team! On Q Financial is looking to hire a Front - End Developer who excels at understanding complex user interactions and successfully delivering that functionality through code. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical fundamentals with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing interactions from the ground up. Qualified candidates will have experience managing and coaching other developers.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade onqfinancial.com and Argentine.com.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Assist in implementing web-based projects from beginning to end based on requirements and project objectives.
- Assist in creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website(s) with all laws and regulations.
- Stay current with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, Marketing or a related qualification
- 5+ years of industry experience building efficient, scalable, and responsive web applications
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- 2+ years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, HTML5, and other core Web technology concepts
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in creating various types of websites and other online content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Design experience translating requirements into visual reference tools including wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Experience as a lead engineer and providing technical guidance for other developers
- Interest in expanding team skillset and identifying new technology that would provide value for the team to deliver or leverage
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
Responsible for the execution of product marketing and marketing communications strategies to help grow On Q’s market presence and business.
Front – End Developer
If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team!
Business Development Recruiter
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced mortgage professionals. Recruits Mortgage Consultants and provides proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership at Corporate Headquarters while helping to make On Q Financial an employer of choice.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Branch Sales Manager
This role is responsible for leading and managing mortgage consultants and transaction coordinators in their applicable branch office(s).
Transaction Coordinator III
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator in Bellevue Washington with a passion for customer service and experience in the mortgage industry.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
VP, Business Development
The ideal candidate will provide proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership in all regions across the country and at Headquarters.
Jr. Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing assistance in developing communications and strategies to build an overall marketing plan.
The Correspondent Transaction Manager is a key role within the correspondent division and acts as the liaison to support Account Executives and Sellers.
The VP of Marketing will work with the CEO to set goals and lead a high-performing team. To be successful this person needs to be results-focused.
As a Loan Officer, you will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance and ensure they get the loan product best for their situation.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional