Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
The Mortgage Consultant - Consumer Direct will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance. We do all of the marketing and lead generation for you. You will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, working with borrowers to ensure they acquire the loan product best suited to their situation, overseeing the timely and accurate completion and processing of all loan documentation. You will work with a volume of clients, and have a high degree of visibility for On Q in the marketplace. Commission-based position.
- Registered and maintains active, On-Q sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identification number in compliance with SAFE Act
- Meets and maintains all licensing requirements including continuing education
- Interviews and pre-qualifies prospective borrowers
- Originates mortgage loans in compliance with On Q requirements and federal and local regulations
- Works with customers by providing best loan solution for each customer, providing continual updates and advice throughout process
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers
- Promptly respond to leads generated by On Q and provide excellent customer service to call potential clients
- Complies with all disclosure requirements and timeframes
- Prepares reports and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High School Degree or GED
- Preferred Multi-State Mortgage Sale experience
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients
- Proven sales, prospecting and negotiating skills
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports
- Ability to clearly communicate loan terms, features and benefits to consumers and business partners
- Ability to meet minimum production requirements
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
The Database Engineer is responsible for managing the SQL Server databases On-Prem and Cloud through multiple product lifecycle environments.
Corporate Project Manager
The Corporate Project Manager will work to gather, analyze, document, and schedule all department related projects and personnel.
Vice President – Infrastructure & Security
This role partners with technology and business stakeholders to help implement frameworks and operational standards to support the organization’s growth.
Chief Information Officer
This dynamic leader needs to reduce cost while enhancing the client and employee experience. The CIO must be proactive, organized, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and a mindset that is ahead of the curve.
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional