Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that work is completed in an accurate and efficient manner. This position will require you to manage multiple responsibilities, and projects as needed by the department. You will work closely with the marketing department to ensure that all advertising is compliant. You would also be responsible for learning licensing requirements for the loan originators and company. As On Q continues to grow, you may be asked to learn additional tasks and take on additional responsibilities, as needed. The candidate for this position will need to be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with collaborating with teammates and departments to accomplish goals. If you are innovative, self-sufficient, and motivated to excel, this is the right position for you!
- Track and review marketing materials to ensure compliance and archival
- Regularly review all Mortgage Consultant websites and social media used by M.C.s to ensure compliance
- Learn and keep current on federal and state laws and agency guidelines
- Maintain monthly reporting as required by supervisor
- Assist with licensing requirements for individuals, branches, and company
- Serve as administrator for multiple systems as needed
- Perform assigned administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High School graduate, some college preferred
- Excellent organizational and attention-to-detail skills
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to find tools and resources to complete assignments
- Microsoft Office skills required, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with performing under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
The Accounting Assistant works with the finance department to complete general accounting-related administrative functions, research, and communication.
Regional Business Development Executive
In the Business Development Executive role, you’ll be responsible for growing the On Q Financial sales team, leading the pursuit of strategic industry partners, and expanding our presence in your region.
Post Closer – Shipping/Trailing Documents
Applicants will be responsible for scanning, documenting, and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Help Desk Technician
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional