Know someone looking for a job?
About On QOn Q Financial is a national organization with our headquarters located in Tempe Arizona. We are one of the TOP mortgage lenders in the U.S. Our motto is…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. If you join our team, you'll be working with:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- High performing region & team.
- Supportive and experienced management.
- Transparent company leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
Leads and manages mortgage consultants and transaction coordinators in their applicable branch office(s) to ensure quality customer service. Responsible for recruiting and growing sales in their branch office. Manages, hires and trains new mortgage consultants. Retains and coaches current Sales staff on their performance. Actively participates in mortgage banking, realty and builder trade associations in order to increase business and build continuing relationships. Works directly with Senior Management on all strategic and tactical sales initiatives.
- Is registered and maintains active, On-Q sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identification number in compliance with SAFE Act.
- Meets and maintains all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- Interviews and pre-qualifies prospective borrowers.
- Originates mortgage loans in compliance with On Q requirements and federal and local regulations.
- Works with customers by providing best loan solution for each customer, providing continual updates and advice throughout process.
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Develops and maintains referral relationships with relators, developers, builders, community/network sources and other referrals.
- Spends significant time outside of office in business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders, realtors and other business channel associates.
- Complies with all disclosure requirements and timeframes.
- Prepares reports and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of origination experience with residential mortgage banking.
- Has an established, consistent source of referral-based business from realtors, builders, attorneys, financial professionals and other sources.
- Proven current experience funding conforming and FHA loans.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients.
- Proven sales, prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports.
- Ability to clearly communicate loan terms, features and benefits to consumers and business partners.
- Ability to meet minimum production requirements.
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings with builders and developers.
- Highly motivated, professional, desire to be the best.
- Must be knowledgeable about and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Competent math skills.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Benefits of Working at On Q
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
Recent Job Posts
Mortgage Loan Processor
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Consultants, taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Wholesale
Responsible for the timely and accurate packaging of all Third Party Originated loans (Wholesale, Joint Venture, and Non-Delegated), taking each file from pre-approval/approval to closing.
Responsible for the execution of product marketing and marketing communications strategies to help grow On Q’s market presence and business.
Front – End Developer
If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team!
Business Development Recruiter
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced mortgage professionals. Recruits Mortgage Consultants and provides proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership at Corporate Headquarters while helping to make On Q Financial an employer of choice.
The role of Closer will be responsible for entering and updating LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
The Credit Manager is responsible for the administration of Underwriting, Closing Quality Control programs, and updating of guidelines or policies.
Trade Desk Manager
The Trade Desk Manager will be responsible for processing, pricing, confirming, and locking all mandatory commitments from our Trade Desk.
Transaction Coordinator II
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator with a passion for customer service, a positive attitude, and experience in the mortgage industry.
Branch Sales Manager
This role is responsible for leading and managing mortgage consultants and transaction coordinators in their applicable branch office(s).
Transaction Coordinator III
On Q Financial is seeking a Transaction Coordinator in Bellevue Washington with a passion for customer service and experience in the mortgage industry.
Loan Officer – Consumer Direct
The Mortgage Consultant – Consumer Direct provides outstanding customer service while overseeing the timely and accurate completion of loan documentation.
VP, Business Development
The ideal candidate will provide proactive insight, guidance, and support to Senior Leadership in all regions across the country and at Headquarters.
Jr. Cloud System Administrator
Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management expertise, and the ability to adapt.
As a Wholesale Underwriter you’re responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness while working to secure all required documents.
This position delivers support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients while increasing market share through new and existing partner relationships.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, resourceful, and able to think critically to ensure that marketing materials are compliant.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing assistance in developing communications and strategies to build an overall marketing plan.
The Correspondent Transaction Manager is a key role within the correspondent division and acts as the liaison to support Account Executives and Sellers.
The VP of Marketing will work with the CEO to set goals and lead a high-performing team. To be successful this person needs to be results-focused.
As a Loan Officer, you will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance and ensure they get the loan product best for their situation.
EL MEJOR SERVICIO EN SU CLASE
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional
a nivel nacional