Joint Ventures & Partnerships for Builders
Build Together. Succeed Together. Become an On Q Builder and Lender Partner
The difference between success and failure is a great team. At On Q Financial, we want to join forces with you to help turn your dream into a reality.
We are a nationally recognized mortgage company licensed in 46 states. We maintain an impressive 4.9 star rating on both Google and Zillow. We have built a joint venture business model with best of industry benefits and a focus on trust and efficiency. When you join forces with us, you will experience an optimized and elevated level of business you’ve never known before.
You Build We Close
On Q’s Builder Division is your partner in construction mortgage services. From application to closing, On Q leverages all of our tools and resources to help custom and production builders and developers sell homes and deliver a best-in-class home buying experience!
On Q’s targeted programs, products, and services help to meet the specific needs of new home builders and their buyers. Our high-touch, ‘Client First’ approach and our dedication to timely closings are only two reasons why home builders and developers across the country are raving about On Q Financial.
Guided with construction industry expertise, you’re supported by a team of advisors and experts in the builder side of the mortgage business to help you grow your business. Our team serves as an extension of your sales team, through local on-site coverage, and customized solutions to help generate traffic within your new home communities.
One-Time Close Unlike Any Other
With On Q, you have access to a One-Time Close Construction Loan. If your client is looking to build the home of their dreams, you can start here. On Q Financial’s One-Time Close Construction Program combines your construction and permanent financing into one loan to simplify the process for you!
On Q Financial offers the following one-time close construction program loan types: FHA, USDA, Conventional, and VA.
The benefits of On Q’s One-Time Close Construction Close include:
- One set of fees to cover your construction financing and your permanent mortgage.
- The loan converts from the initial construction loan to a permanent loan once construction is complete.
- You only sign one set of closing documents, which covers both the interim construction phase and the permanent loan.
- Offered on Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans
Why A Joint Builder Venture with On Q?
A builder and lender joint venture with a lender like On Q Financial will provide builders with top notch support and indispensable resources to help you reach your goals and achieve success faster and more efficiently. When you join with On Q, you’ll experience:
- More Loan Options: Buyers have access to an extensive selection of mortgage products to fit almost any situation during the building process including the One Time Close Construction and MH Advantage programs.
- Strategic Partnerships: We have a variety of joint ventures and national partnerships
- Simplicity: On Q Financial’s Mortgages Simplified approach is based on teamwork, integrity, accountability, and results.
- Multicultural Advantage: On Q believes the Dream is Inclusive™. We offer our website, critical loan documents, and more in multiple languages!
- In-House Condo Approvals: Helps assist builders and buyers to be confident in loan approvals on this high-demand, but often challenged home types.
- Partnership: We’re here to support our Builder Partners to help you connect with more potential buyers and streamline their home purchase experience.
- Builder Accelerated Closing: We strive to provide timely loan commitments for pre-sale homes and smooth closings for inventory homes.
- Customer Care: You can count on us to be available and responsive to you and your buyer’s needs during their home loan process. Communication is key to our success.
These are only a few of the builders that are partnering with On Q Financial
The Dream is Inclusive
We believe that the dream of homeownership should be a reality for everybody. On Q Financial is proud to offer:
- First in the Industry Full Spanish, Russian, and Chinese Websites
- Dedicated Multilingual Marketing, Mortgage Consultants, & Support Staff
- Multilingual Lending with Spanish, Russian, and Chinese CD, LE, Online Apps
How We Support
- Day One Certainty
- Encompass Simplified
- Disclosure Team
- Electronic Disclosures
- Scenario Desks
Project Review Team
- Dedicated Internal Project Review Service Department
- Conforming and Non-Conforming Project Approvals
- All Government Project Approval Types
- Non-Warrantable Financing Options
- Dedicated New Construction Team
Why On Q Financial?
On Q Financial is a powerful and forward thinking lender with the experience, skills, and resources to help you maximize your customer reach, increase your profits, and take your company’s dreams and make them a reality.
About the Builder Team
Donna Timmerman has over 35 years of experience in the mortgage industry with approximately 20 years partnering with builders before joining On Q. She has taken on roles in Operations and Sales during her mortgage career that have helped her to be involved in every facet of the mortgage industry. Donna joined On Q in February 2009 and is responsible for overseeing the Builder Division Nationally.
Her passion has been instrumental in expanding the footprint of On Q’s custom, manufactured, CrossMod, Modular and Production Builders nationwide. Her builder team specializes in targeted programs, product and services to meet the specific needs of new homebuilders and their buyers by seamlessly evolving the market conditions. This empowers On Q’s brand by delivering best-in-class home buying experience.
Donna was raised in the Midwest on a farm and now resides in Arizona.
Builder Business Development Manager
Caroline Goyke has over 25 years of experience in the builder industry working with developers, landowners, banks, and affiliates across the nation. Her past experience has included Subdivision Title and Escrow Service, Project Management, Operations, and Business Development for builders. Caroline is active in the National Home Builder Association and numerous Chapters nationwide, ULI, HomeAid Orange County, NAHREP, and more! She joined the On Q Family in June 2018, and her experience and passion have made Caroline a key member of the On Q Financial Builder Team.
Caroline was born and raised in Chicago, and when she’s not working, she’s enjoying sporting events, boating, traveling, and cooking.
Contact us today to learn how partnering with On Q Financial can help your company reach new levels of success.
*This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. Information and program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Payment for missed closings will be paid within 30 days after closing. Missed closings due to unavailability of appraisers in the area will not be eligible for this program. On Q Financial Inc, is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS 5645 OnQ0919190681Y000006eU4h